EWP Annual General Meeting (AGM 2021)
February 13, 2021
You are invited to attend the EWP annual general meeting.
- Date: Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Location: Virtual – see below for details
Come to find out what happened in the past year and have a say in what will happen in the new year.
We would love to see some new faces on our Board, so come on out and get involved with your club! Here are the positions:
- Vice President
- Website and Facebook Communications
- Lessons Coordinator
- Kinsmen Rep/Aquatics Committee Member
- Rundle Park and Clubhouse Rep
- River trips and Social Coordinator
- Polo Programming Coordinator
Here is the information about how to join the meeting and some details on how it will run.
This year’s AGM will be online using Google Meet. Please familiarize yourself with Google Meet beforehand and review the following rules:
- the President will follow a meeting agenda in an orderly fashion
- there will be a moderator that will keep anyone not currently speaking muted
- if you would like to speak, please use the “Raise Hand” functionality to tell our moderator you’d like to speak, who will ensure the President knows you are waiting to speak
- when appropriate, you will be told to unmute yourself and then may address the group, which may require other people to unmute and speak freely
- when appropriate, the moderator may mute anyone not currently speaking in order to limit background noise and interruptions
- because of these policies, it is recommended you join via computer (via web browser) or mobile device through the official Google Meet app, rather than dialling in. If you dial in, you will not be able to use the features discussed above. However, a dial-in number is available to encourage maximum participation.
Please access the AGM by clicking the following link:
Your computer or device must meet the requirements outlined here: https://support.google.com/meet/answer/7317473?hl=en
Alternatively, you may call in to the meeting using the following phone number and PIN. However you will not have access to our screen share and will not be able to participate verbally (please see our general information above about the meeting etiquette).
Phone Number (CA) +1 647-735-9723 PIN: 664 743 816#